Wednesday, September 22, 2010

News: Reorganization

Hello once again. It might have seemed that the site has plunged into darkness, but it is far from that. For those weeks of silence between the last news and today, I have been working tediously on many things, thought them over and over and I decided that I will, from now on, do things in a different fashion.

So first of all - stories. I'm currently in process of finishing the first chapter of a fantasy tale called Stitches, which is a story about... well, I can't tell just yet as I don't even know, but rest assured, the first chapter will appear around this week. Each week or two (eventually three if I happen to be very busy), I will try to post a new chapter and at the very end of it, you will be able to get a sneak peek at what's going to happen in the next.

Okay, that's it for now, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment