Thursday, August 25, 2011

News: Delay

Sorry for the superdelay. It just happened that I began writing a short story, estimating it to about 15 pages, but I ended up with 78 instead. It was fun writing though. Now the dreaded part - proofreading.

I hope to put it somewhere around here soon... in the meantime...

As for the War in the South story... it is coming to a close. I admit I find it quite over-the-head. It's a strange world we live in, where neither side in the conflict is the just one. You can see people laughing at the other side's propaganda yet failing to understand that they are fed the same, only in different colours. Greed, personal interests. People don't matter to either side, be it the UN or Gaddafi. One wants black gold, the other wants power. Nevertheless, I wish the NTC good luck and pray (although I'm not a believer) for minimal bloodshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment