Wednesday, October 12, 2011

News: A month afterwards...

Is it really a month after? Seems like a week to me during those hectic days...

By the way, I feel technologically impaired after all those blogger updates. It hurls new and new things at me which my discriminated Opera browser fails to handle and besides, the dynamic thing makes it all look like... like something I can't even remotely figure out what it is.

Either way, I've been busy with many projects... I suppose I mentioned one the last month and nothing has happened since then... well, I expect to roll it out bit by bit in the following days. As for something extra, I realized a surplus of three to five pages won't hurt, so I'll have a try at the Stitches, but first to familiarize everyone, let's rerun the known...

As for W1S1, I completely forgot to check in... well never mind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment