Sunday, October 17, 2010

News: Troll Series Batch Coming Soon

Hello again.

Just a small heads up. I've been extremely busy as of late concerning writing stuff, but I think this week will mark the end of that era. Perilous times are ahead.

This week, I've managed to write two stories (albeit very short to my standard) from the Troll series. One is sort of a promotion for my favourite band although the idea squeezed in in the middle of the writing process. Another is titled Feast. That's all I've got to say regarding those. More on them next week.

As for Stitches, I expect I will be able to write the fifth the following week (if you're from Britain then this week... hey, does a week begin by Sunday in Britain?). Then, the usual period of time passed between the chapters will get doubled. Or at least I think so.

Reason for that? School. But no need to talk about that. Stay tuned for the trolls! Have a nice rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment